Powered by Blogger.

January Outfits Recap

Isn't it crazy to think that after today we're already one month into 2017?! For me it just means that I'm one month closer to graduation and one month closer to deciding on a school! I'm writing this post from my hotel room in Lexington, Kentucky as my dad and I are on our way home from our weekend trip to Clemson University (which you can read more about tomorrow!).

One of my goals for 2017 was to share more outfits on Northern Prepster seeing as one of the main reasons I started Northern Prepster was to share my style. I shared two outfits each week, Tuesday's and Thursday's were the days when I would share an outfit post and I really liked that schedule and am going to stick with that this next month, too. Today I'm sharing photos and the links to each of the outfit posts I shared this month here on Northern Prepster!



















What were your favorite outfits from January?

xoxo,