Powered by Blogger.

Anchors & Bean Boots

While shopping with my mom this past weekend we came across this anchor sweater and I knew I had to have it. I'm a sucker for anything navy and white striped and this sweater had all that plus an anchor on it! I threw a red vest over the sweater to give the outfit a nautical feel and then threw on my bean boots with a pair of camp socks. I think this sweater would also be fun if styled with some navy chino shorts and some Jack Rogers in the spring!

Temperatures have been subzero here in Ohio so I've been throwing a vest over almost all of my outfits to added warmth. I've also been making lots of visits to Starbucks (thanks to all those Christmas gift cards!) to get myself a skinny vanilla latte. There's two Starbucks within a one mile radius of my school so the combination of that and having a senior parking spot means that the baristas are starting to know my order as soon as I walk in the door, haha!








xoxo,