Powered by Blogger.

Current Playlist

I've said it before but I'll say it again; I LOVE my Spotify account. Not a day goes by that I don't use Spotify. Whether I'm getting ready in the mornings, driving, working on homework or working out, my Spotify is constantly playing. 

Whenever I'm on Spotify I always tend to gravitate towards the same songs which I added into a playlist so all I have to do is click 'play' and my current favorite songs will shuffle through so I don't have to worry about constantly picking the next song. My playlists change pretty frequently but recently I've been listening to the same playlist that I created back in 2016 with the addition of a few newer songs. The genre of my playlists vary, my current playlist being predominantly country music.


What's on your current playlist?

xoxo,