Powered by Blogger.

Sunny State of Mind

When my mom & I first head about the Lilly Pulitzer After Sale we knew that one item we couldn't leave without was a Lilly Popover. My mom & I are the same size in almost all Lilly Pulitzer items which is SO nice because it's easier to justify a Lilly purchase when you can say you get double the wear out of a piece, haha!

Since I was in school when the sale first began, my mom was left home to wait in the extremely long virtual line to get into the sale. We didn't have a specific print that we were going for, we just knew we wanted a popover. I was super happy to receive a text from her in the middle of one of my classes telling me that she had scored this darling popover! We ordered a size large because we plan on wear t-shirts underneath our popover. The large, even with a shirt underneath, is pretty big on me so when the time comes for me to order another popover, I'll probably order a medium.

I paired my popover with my new favorite pair of workout leggings and my tennis shoes. These leggings are the prettiest shade of Carolina blue and are so comfortable and are perfect for working out and for days when I'm either running errands or just lounging around the house. 









xoxo,