Powered by Blogger.

Navy + Jewels

No matter how long you've been reading Northern Prepster it's clear to see that I love the color navy. A solid 50% of my closet is navy and I have absolutely no shame about that, haha! Navy is such a versatile color and can be paired with dozens of other colors. Navy, red, and white give off a nautical feel, navy and pink are a classical preppy combo, and the list goes on. 

Investing in a solid colored navy sweater was one of the best things I did as it can be styled so many different ways. One of my favorite ways to style my navy sweater is to put a button up underneath the sweater and pop the collar over the sweater. When my mom came home with the jeweled button up that I'm wearing I instantly knew that I needed to throw it on under my navy sweater. It's such a fun way to add a little bit extra to my typical outfit. 















How would you style this jeweled button up?

xoxo,