Powered by Blogger.

Sunsets in Charleston

One of the many reasons I love the South is because of the sunsets. While sunsets can be pretty cool back up North in Ohio, there's something about watching the sun sink below the palm trees and into the water that I absolutely love!

My mom and I were only in Charleston for one night but we made the most of it by going out to eat a restaurant that was located on the water and since we ate a pretty late dinner that night we were able to watch the sunset from the dock located right off the patio of the restaurant! I wore a simple light blue shirt dress and paired with a pair of Jack Rogers and my KJP bracelet. I'll include the links to the items/similar items to what I'm wearing at the end of this post.









What's your favorite place to watch the sunset?

xoxo,