Powered by Blogger.

Bright Pink Romper

I'll admit that until recently, I was never really a big fan of rompers. I don't know what it was about them that didn't appeal to me but within the past few months I've grown to love rompers and am slowly starting to accumulate more and more in my closet. 

Not only are rompers available in dozens upon dozens of different styles and patterns, but it's also an entire outfit in one piece. There's no need to worry about matching your top to your bottoms, all you need to do if throw on some jewelry and a pair of shoes and you're good to go! 

Rompers can be dressed up or they can be dressed down and it's up to you to determine how you style it. I purchased this bright pink romper from TJ Maxx while my mom and I were down in Charleston, South Carolina (you can read my Charleston Recap post here!) and I love it! I wore it out to dinner with my mom last night and it was super comfy and I love the small ruffles at the bottom of the legs. 















What are your thoughts on rompers?

xoxo,