Powered by Blogger.

Ballcaps & Ball Fields

While it may not seem like it based on some of the outfits I share here on Northern Prepster, I am a very casual person and I am looking to be the most comfortable with what I wear. This outfit is what I would consider to one of my go-to summer styles; comfy & casual shorts, a super simple top, comfy shoes & of course, a baseball cap.

Today's post is in collaboration with Molly who blogs over at Molly Preps. Molly reached out to me a few weeks ago about a potential collaboration & I was so excited to get to work with another blogger! After a bit of back and forth and trying to come up with an idea for a post to share we landed on the idea of sharing how we style a ball cap. I'll include a photo of Molly's outfit at the end of this post for you to have a sneak peek at how she styled her ball cap!

I'm super excited to share these photos with you all! My dad & I got up early this morning to head into downtown Columbus to shoot this outfit outside of Huntington Park which is where our baseball team, the Columbus Clippers play. Huntington Park is located in the Arena District in downtown Columbus and is such a cool place to walk around when exploring the city.

For my outfit I wore a pair of jean shorts that I paired with my favorite baseball tee, my go-to slip-on sneakers & my favorite navy ball cap from vineyard vines. As always, I'll include links to everything I'm wearing (or similar items) at the end of this post!
















Click HERE to head over to Molly's blog!

How would you style a ballcap?

xoxo,