Powered by Blogger.

Summer Wishlist

With a change in the seasons comes a change in our wardrobes. Personally, my summer wardrobe switches from pastel and light colors from spring to bright and bold Lilly prints for the summer.

I do my fair share of online shopping and stumble across pieces that I would love to have in my closet and that I think would be so fun for summer. While I do find a decent bit of fun, statement pieces, I also like to look for classic pieces that I know will still be in style for summers to come.

I don't have the budget to afford everything on my wishlist (hence why it's called a wishlist) but a girl can dream right? I think part of the fun is just shopping around online and looking at all the cute summer pieces! I've put together a wishlist of 12 items that I would love to add to my closet this summer for you to shop around and maybe find something you need in your closet too!

What's on your wishlist this summer?

xoxo,