Powered by Blogger.

Lobsters & Scallops

Happy Thursday! I can't speak for the weather where y'all live but up here in Ohio it's been pretty chilly the past few days. I don't mind the cooler weather but I did end up breaking out a pair of leggings and sweatshirt yesterday and I would 100% prefer to stick with my shorts and tshirts. 

Since the weather has been a bit cooler I saw that as an opportunity to wear one of my favorite sweaters! Not only is the base color of this sweater navy but it also has a lobster on it! I feel like I should be wearing this outfit while roaming the streets of Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard but that's just not going to happen right now. 

If the weather were a little bit warmer I likely would style this outfit with a pair of sandals but since it is chillier, I opted for my favorite pair of white slip-on sneakers. I do own a pair of white Converse too but I'm starting to favor these white sneakers more because I think they have a more classical feel and fit better with the majority of my outfits. 















What's the weather like where you live?

xoxo,