Powered by Blogger.

Lilly Pulitzer Columbus

Happy Wednesday and hooray for being halfway through the week & a very happy birthday to my friend & long-time reader of Northern Prepster, Meredith! 

This past Sunday my mom and I headed out to visit the new Lilly Pulitzer store that just opened up in Columbus! I am so beyond excited to have a local Lilly store to shop at now (although I don't think my wallet feels the same)! The store is located out at Easton Town Center which is a big shopping center here in Columbus. The Lilly store also happens to be located right next to the Vineyard Vines store which is just, wow. 

Most times when I visit a Lilly store I don't have anything in particular that I'm looking for but this trip I went in really hoping to walk out with a pair of the pop-up shop Lobstah Roll printed leggings. I checked online before we left and it said they didn't have any in stock but I still wanted to go out to the store to try on another pair so that I knew which size to order. But, when we got out to the store, I asked one of the sales associates if they happened to have any smalls in the back & they did! 

As if my morning couldn't get any better after finding out they had my size in the leggings, the cashier that checked me out is a follower of Northern Prepster! I freaked out because I had never met a reader/follower before! It blows my mind that people in my own city (aside from my friends & family) follow my blog!

I tried on a couple of pieces because my mom and I did have other plans and errands to run that day so sadly, I couldn't try on everything in the store (because we all know I totally would have). I did end up purchasing the shift dress pictured below which I'm planning to wear for one of the rounds of sorority recruitment in August! Be on the lookout for an outfit post featuring that shift dress here in the next few weeks! I've also linked each Lilly piece I tried on in case you'd like to check them out for yourself! Along with the photos of the pieces I tried on, I included a snap of the outfit I wore to visit the Lilly store and some other snaps of the store!











lobstah roll leggings // lobstah roll romper // seaside aqua shift dress

Is there a Lilly store near where you live?

xoxo,