Powered by Blogger.

Moscato & Monograms

One things for sure, I can never have enough monograms. You can bet your bottom dollar that there will be plenty of monograms in my dorm room next year (Bonus: my sweet roommate Sophie also shares in my love of monograms!) A while back one of my favorite monogram shops, Moscato & Monograms, started a brand representative program and I was so excited when they messaged me and told me I was on the team! I've said this before but I'll say it again: I only work with brands and companies that I support and genuinely like, I'm very selective in who I choose to work with and don't share things with y'all unless I wholeheartedly recommend the products. That being said, Moscato & Monograms has quickly become my go-to place for birthday gifts & graduation gifts. They're based in Ohio (Woohoo, Ohio represent!) and the quality of their products is nothing but top-notch!

Moscato & Monograms was so sweet and sent me one of their monthly monogram subscriptions boxes to share with y'all! For starters, can we talk about the packaging?! I'm a sucker for pretty hand lettering fonts so when the mailman left this box on my porch I was SO excited. Inside the subscription box they sent me a mini monogrammed wet brush, a monogram decal that's perfect for summer, a super cute (& hilarious) makeup bag, and the S O F T E S T monogrammed tee that I've ever owned! Seriously, I wish y'all could feel how soft it is. I wore my monogrammed tee the day of Prom while I was getting ready & I got SO many compliments on it! 

If you're on the market for some new monogrammed gear, I highly suggest you check out Moscato & Monograms and if you end up deciding to purchase something, you can use my code "NORTHPREPSTER" for 20% off of your order! 






Have you ever shopped online at Moscato & Monograms?

xoxo,