Powered by Blogger.

Summer Playlist

Happy Wednesday! As y'all are reading this post I'm currently in Columbia, South Carolina for college orientation and later today (after orientation) my mom and I are heading over to Charleston, South Carolina to spend a day there, too! 

Confession: One thing that I always love to do before I leave for a trip is to sit down and make a playlist of all my current favorite songs to listen to while I'm traveling or once I've arrived at my destination. Even if I'm not traveling, I still really enjoy sitting down and taking a few minutes to put together a playlist of my favorite songs. 

I've gathered up a bunch of my favorite songs to listen to during the summer and put it into a giant playlist that I've linked for y'all below! I'm constantly adding to this playlist so it's constantly getting longer and longer (currently it's 6 hours and 20 minutes long!) Feel free to listen to my playlist and if you think of any other songs that should be added to my summer playlist, let me know!

If you're curious to know what else I listen to, my Spotify username is rcarpenter4! I have a couple different playlist ranging from throwback songs, to my productivity playlist, to the playlist that played at my graduation party! Check them out and let me know which playlist you enjoy the most!



What's on your summer playlist?

xoxo,