Powered by Blogger.

Gingham Off the Shoulder Dress

This time of the year is FILLED with grad parties and I always find myself digging through my closet to find something casual yet cute to throw on. Since most parties are outdoors and it's been pretty warm here in Ohio, I always opt for something that will allow me to breathe. When I saw this dress at Marshall's last week I knew I needed to have it in my closet. Not only is it perfect for grad parties but it will also be perfect on the Fourth of July paired with my red & white Jack Rogers and a fun pair of festive statement earrings!

I wore this outfit last week when I went with my dad to help him film bits and pieces of a speech he was giving to a company in town. The venue for this specific speaking gig was at a country club across town so I wanted to look presentable, plus I would be meeting men and women who work with my dad and I wanted to make a good first impression instead of showing up in running shorts, a tshirt and tennis shoes (because, let's be real, that's my go-to outfit all summer long!)












What's your go-to outfit for grad parties or other special events in the summer?

xoxo,