Powered by Blogger.

Navy on the Docks

As y'all are currently reading this post, I'm in Charleston, South Carolina! If you read my post that went up earlier this week then you know that I was at college orientation at UofSC on Monday and Tuesday and after my session ended yesterday afternoon my mom and I drove over to Charleston to spend just about a day here before driving over to Kiawah Island which we will be doing later today. 

Our hotel has a dock located around back of the hotel so I felt it was only necessary to venture down there to snap some photos. This outfit was what I actually wore to orientation on Tuesday and what I wore in the car from Columbia to Charleston. It's SO comfy which is definitely a must for orientation since you do a lot of walking and a lot of sitting around on the ground and floors of buildings. I'm going to be recapping orientation in greater detail in Saturday's A Peek at My Week post so if you're curious as to what my orientation was like, pop back over here on Saturday morning to read my weekly recap!











Have any of y'all had your college orientation yet?

xoxo,