Powered by Blogger.

Seersucker at The Ocean Course

Last week my mom and I took a day trip over to Kiawah Island, South Carolina while we were down South for my college orientation. We have family friends that moved down to Kiawah about two years ago and when they learned we would be in Columbia, they invited us to spend a night at their house. Since we had never been to Kiawah before, we gladly agreed and I began eagerly counting down the days until I would get to explore the island. 

We were only in Kiawah for around 18 hours but wow. My best friend Katie from Chic in Carolina and her family visit Kiawah every year so thankfully she told me everywhere that was worth visiting while I was in Kiawah. 

The house we stayed at was relatively close to The Ocean Course, which will be hosting the 2021 PGA Championship (!!!), so we went to dinner there and ate outside on the back patio that overlooked the 18th green and the ocean so it's safe to say I was one happy camper. 

Since I knew that The Ocean Course had ample spots for nice pictures, I wore this light blue and white seersucker dress that I also wore for my graduation party and paired it with my favorite lace up wedges and then threw on my KJP bracelet. 





Have you ever been to Kiawah?

xoxo,