Powered by Blogger.

Striped Seersucker & Elephants

Happy St. Patricks Day! While you definitely won't find me decked out in green today you can find me poolside as today is our last day before we leave to head up north. 

While down here in Naples I had the pleasure of working with a J.Crew personal stylist, who happened to be one of my very close friend's mom, to try on and style all of J.Crew's new arrivals. I ended up purchasing two tops & a pair of shorts which you'll see styled in today's post & next Tuesday's post. You'll also be able to read all about my day at J.Crew next Wednesday here on Northern Prepster. 

This outfit isn't one that I would have normally picked out for myself but oh my goodness, I love it! These shorts are honestly the comfiest pair of shorts I own and the top is this stunning red color which is a color that I don't have a lot of in my closet. I'll include the links to everything at the end of this post for you to shop yourself!













What are your favorites from J.Crew's new arrivals?

xoxo,