Powered by Blogger.

Lilly on the Bay

Today's post is yet another Lilly on the water outfit. I snagged this Lilly romper during the After Party Sale a few months ago and was really happy to find that it is so much cuter on than I had imagined. I love the way this romper ties at the waist and the print isn't one that I've seen often.

Sadly, I'm writing this post from cold and rainy Ohio and looking at these pictures makes me want to be back down in sunny Naples, Florida again. This romper will definitely be a go-to of mine this summer because it's such a quick and easy outfit to put together. All you have to do is style it with some simple jewelry and a pair of sandals and you're good to go!










romper // purse // earrings // bracelet // similar sunglasses // similar shoes

What's your favorite purchase you made during the After Party Sale?

xoxo,