Powered by Blogger.

Spring Wishlist

Being that I am a 4th quarter senior who has just over two months until graduation, my school work load is beginning to die down (& senioritis is in full force) so I've found myself online shopping a lot more often that usual. Spring is probably my favorite season because of all of the gingham and pastel colors.


A couple of the items that you'll see below are definitely at the top of my wishlist, specifically the navy Jack Rogers, that darling pink gingham off the shoulder top, and the stunning gold Kate Spade watch. All of the pieces I've included below are perfect for spring and are things that I would definitely love to add to my closet!

As you're reading this, I'm currently on my way down to Columbia, South Carolina for USC's admitted students day tomorrow! I'm super excited to get to explore the campus, especially now that I'm officially a future gamecock! I'm also going to be meeting up with my roommate for next year which is super exciting! If you want to follow along my trip to USC make sure you're following @northprepster on Instagram because I'm going to be posting a lot on my Instagram story and you can also search the hashtag #NorthernPrepsterTravels to see all of my travel posts!

What's on your wishlist this season?

xoxo,