Powered by Blogger.

Lilly on the Docks

If I'm traveling anywhere warm and sunny you can bet that my suitcase will be filled with Lilly. I was able to snag the dress I'm wearing today in the After Party Sale and wow am I obsessed with it! It's made from super soft and swingy material and is perfect for a casual dinner while on vacation. 

I wore this dress out to dinner down here in Florida and it was so comfortable. You can dress it up or down depending on how you accessorize it. For dinner this night we ate at a local restaurant called The Crust. The owners of this restaurant happen to be a very close family friend to us so it was so nice to be to see them again! Seriously though, if y'all are ever in Naples, Florida you need to check out The Crust! 









How would you style this dress?

xoxo,