Powered by Blogger.

Navy, Bows & Striped Seersucker

If I could pick any outfit to represent me it would hands down be this one. 
Navy? Yep. 
Bows? Yes ma'am. 
Stripes? Heck yeah. 
Seersucker? You betcha. 

I picked out this outfit last week over Spring when I spent the day trying on outfits with a J.Crew personal stylist and I just fall more and more in love with it each time I look at these pictures. Granted I won't be wearing it again anytime soon because it's cold here but it's the thought that counts right? If you're curious to know more about my day at J.Crew be sure to check back here tomorrow morning to read all about it!

I wore this outfit out to dinner last weekend while down in Naples, Florida for my spring break and it was actually pretty chilly. It was 55º and really windy which is why you'll see me sporting a jacket in the majority of the photos. 










If you could pick an outfit to represent you what would it be?

xoxo,