Powered by Blogger.

J.Crew Personal Stylist Experience

Last Wednesday I spent the majority of my morning laughing while trying on dozens upon dozens of clothes at J.Crew. As I'm sure many of y'all are aware of by now, last week I traveled down to Naples, Florida for my spring break. While there my mom and I decided to pay a visit to the Waterside Shops, a super pretty shopping center which is home to a newly remodeled Lilly Pulitzer store (more on that later this week!), a Kate Spade, a vineyard vines, and, of course, a J.Crew. 

It just so happened that the mom of one of my best friends from elementary school worked at this J.Crew! My friend and his family moved down to Florida in 6th grade and I hadn't seen them in over seven years so you can imagine how excited both I and my mom were to finally be reunited with them! I was also so excited to find out that her role at J.Crew was a personal stylist. Within minutes we had picked up armfuls of clothes for me to try on. My mom was able to snap some photos of some of the clothing I tried on so I'll include those as well as the links to all the clothing below for your own shopping pleasure.

It was such a treat to be able to work with Dori and I was amazed at how quickly she was able to pick up my style and what I did and didn't like! During the 2+ hours I spent trying on clothes, Dori introduced me to so many new ways to style pieces that I never would have thought of. She taught me how to correctly do the half-tuck as well as how to cuff your sleeves so they look effortless (I was seriously mesmerized at how easily she did it!) She also explained how to tell which size fits me best depending on the fit of something. I walked out of J.Crew with two outfits (which I shared here and here) as well as the dress that I'll be wearing on graduation day (65 days!!!)

If y'all are ever in Naples, Florida and have the chance to visit the J.Crew at the Waterside Shops, definitely stop in and talk to Dori! I promise you'll love her and her fashion sense! I'm already counting down the days until I get to see her again! Here's the phone number & address of the J.Crew in case you'd like to visit:

Waterside Shops
5435 Tamiami Trail
(239)593-4079





 top



 top // shorts


Thank you SO much Dori for working with me and my wardrobe! Sending lots of love from Ohio!

xoxo,