Powered by Blogger.

Two Years

Two years ago today I sat down & created this blog. I had not the slightest clue as to where I would end up in the blogging world & didn't know more than a thing or two about running a blog. Since then, blogging has developed into a true passion for myself & now is a part of my everyday life. I want to give a special thanks to all of my readers, and to my photographers- my mom, dad, & friends.
Over the past two years I've published 117 posts & today I'm going to go back and share with you all what my favorite posts to write & share were!


Published on June 12th, 2014 this was the post where I formally introduced myself to my readers! If I'm correct, 2 days earlier (June 10th) I created my Instagram account (@northprepster)


This was one of the first posts where I shared photos of my life. I LOVED stopping by Furman on our way down to Hilton Head & to this day it is still my dream school. 

This was the first post I had ever collaborated with another blogger. Kathleen from Let's Get Preppy & I both shared how we styled our favorite J.Crew vests & to this day I still consider Kathleen to be a good blogger buddy!

I love all of my outfit posts from vacations because I get to take blog photos in new & exciting locations! For this post I wore a Lilly dress & got to ride around on this vintage beach cruiser bike & I absolutely loved it!

I loved getting to share the silly stories behind some of my Instagram's & I got a great response from my readers on this post, too!

I mean, I'm wearing a blue shirt dress, red & white seersucker Jack Rogers & took this photos on a dock at the marina in Hilton Head. What's not to love about this post?!

Lilly Pulitzer + one of my favorite places. No surprise I loved this one.

Lilly & nautical... again.

This was my first post that I got to wear my Bean Boots in & I especially love this picture of my bean boots & Callie the Puppy.

This post was the first post where I got to show my Hunter boots that I received for Christmas! (& can we talk about how cute this blue door is?!)


Thank you to everyone who has read my blog these past two years & cheers to many, many more posts!

xoxo,