Powered by Blogger.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! We made it through another long week & thank goodness for another 3-day weekend! This week we had ridiculously low temperatures (wind chill -10 below zero!) and had our first official snow fall of the season. While the cold or the snow wasn't enough to cancel school (bummer), it was enough to make me realize that I am NOT a cold weather person. How many days until Spring? 

|Fresh Flowers|
My mom and I stopped by Trader Joes on Monday since we had the day off school & I was amazed at their flower selection! There were so many options and the prices were great, too! I'll definitely be stopping by again this upcoming week to pick up some fresh flowers to swap out for the current ones I have in my room.

|Hot Chocolate & White Marble|
The cold temps this week meant lots of hot cocoa was on the menu. Also, can we talk about white marble?! I am so obsessed with it that I went over to Lowe's and bought myself a 12x12 inch marble tile sample that I can use to take nice picture for Instagram & use it in my room for decoration! (Not sure how I'm going to decorate with it but I'll figure it out!) 

|Hunters|
I know Hunter's were a favorite of mine last week but especially since we had all this snow this past week, tall boots were a blessing when walking into school and playing with the puppy in the backyard! I will admit, the aren't the warmest boots. I've worn fuzzy socks inside them all week to keep my toes from freezing during the day! 


What are your favorites from this past week?

xoxo,