Powered by Blogger.

Friday Favorites

TGIF! Although it was only a 4 day week it sure felt a lot longer than that! Nothing super exciting happened this week, just a little bit of snow and some more cold temperatures. Nothing super exciting on my radar for the weekend besides prepping for my birthday next week & starting to get things together for my birthday get-together next weekend! 

|Spotify|
I received a Spotify premium membership for Christmas & I LOVE it! I listen to my playlists daily while I'm working or doing pretty anything! I love being able to listen to almost any song I want whenever I want.

|vineyard vines|
Although I didn't end up purchasing all three of these tops, I absolutely love them all! The colors & just this photo overall makes me so happy!

|Cheesecake|
On Monday my mom, younger brother & I had lunch at Cheesecake Factory and we got some cheesecake to-go and boy oh boy was it yummy! I ate mine while I watched the bachelor on Monday night & LOVED it! If you like chocolate & peanut butter then you would love this! See the post I wrote all about my day off here


What were your favorites this week?

xoxo,