Powered by Blogger.

Friday Favorites

TGIF! Today is the last day of my first semester of junior year. Kind of scary to think that I only have 3 more semesters left of high school. This week was spent getting back into the swing of things & switching from winter break mindset back to reality. I have a three-day weekend now (yippee!) due to teacher grading day on Monday and I couldn't be happier.


|Hunters|
The weather here has gotten significantly colder (still no snow) & thanks to my Hunters I able to wear super thick socks to school to keep my toes nice and warm. I am so happy I ended up deciding on the black pair because they are so versatile & go with a good majority of my outfits.
|Macaroons|
Although I haven't been able to eat macaroons for a while (thanks wisdom teeth :/) I am absolutely obsessed with this picture! With the striped shirt & the macaroons I'd say this photo describe me fairly well.

|Monogrammed Pullovers|
My younger brother gave me this monogrammed pullover for Christmas & it ranks up there as one of my favorite gifts this year! He picked out a solid white pullover (oversized just the way I like!) and for the monogram he picked a circle monogram with hot pink embroidery around the Lilly print Let's Cha Cha! It is so cozy & I just know I will be getting a ton of use of it this winter!


What are your favorites from this past week?

xoxo,