Powered by Blogger.

Stripes at South Carolina

Let me start off by mentioning that it was 75º when my mom and I took these photos and it was SO nice! Compared to the typical 30º we're used to back up north in Ohio, it was so nice to be able to shoot an outfit post without having to be all bundled up!

Yesterday my mom and I spent the day in Columbia, South Carolina which is where The University of South Carolina is. USC has been on my radar since 6th grade and after I got accepted back in December, I'd been dying to get back down to Columbia to see the school with students on the campus. 

The weather was absolutely perfect, sunny and blue skies, so I wore this darling striped dress from Tommy Hilfiger and paired my new Sperry sneakers with the dress. Comfy shoes are essential for walking around a college campus and these Sperry ones are SO comfortable. This outfit has a very nautical feel with all the navy, white, and red which makes me super excited for spring break in a couple of weeks! 














What's your go-to outfit for touring colleges?

xoxo,