Powered by Blogger.

Off The Shoulder & Tassels

I've been wanting to hop on the trend of off the shoulder tops and the unseasonably warm temps we had here in Ohio recently allowed me to try out this trend! Off the shoulder tops are extremely popular currently and are only going to increase in popularity as spring and summer roll around. 

I styled this chambray top with a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and while I was skeptical at first as to how the chambray with denim would look, I'm really happy with how this outfit turned out and I definitely will be wearing it again! With simple off the shoulder tops like the one I'm wearing, I think it's necessary to add a fun statement necklace so I added my favorite tassel necklace and I've been dying to break out again!

This outfit also features my JORD Wood Watch which you can read all about in this post















Don't forget to enter my giveaway with JORD Wood Watches! It's active now and runs until February 28th, 2017 at 11:59PM. Click here to see my post all about JORD and click here to enter the giveaway!

How do you like the off the shoulder trend?

xoxo,