Powered by Blogger.

Pop of Pink

Valentine's Day is a week away and while I don't have any thing special planned, you can bet that I'll be sporting some pink and red in my outfit next Tuesday! I'm not one to go all out wearing pink and red from head to toe, instead I like to wear one statement piece that is subtle but still gives my outfit a much needed pop of color.

I've had this Lilly Pulitzer in my closet for a while now and love the ombre effect! It features various shades of pink so it's perfect for Valentine's Day. I threw the scarf on over one of my favorite chambray dresses and I absolutely love the way the pink looks against the chambray! To finish off my  outfit, I'm using my favorite monogrammed tote bag from Moscato & Monograms because no outfit would be complete without a monogram!










How would incorporate pink or red in your Valentine's Day outfit?

xoxo,