Powered by Blogger.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies

With Valentine's day being just over a week away, it's time to start prepping for the occasion. Valentine's day is always very low-key in my family, nothing too special aside from some festive treats and decorations around the house.

I love anything with chocolate and peanut butter in it so when my mom said she had a recipe for peanut butter chocolate Valentine's day cookies I knew I needed to share it with y'all. These cookies are super simple to make and are sure to be a hit amongst fellow peanut butter and chocolate lovers like myself.


Ingredients & Recipe
1. Mix the following 6 ingredients thoroughly:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup margarine
1/4 cup shortening
1 egg


2. Stir in:
1/2 cup flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder

3. Shape the dough into balls

4. Roll the dough balls in the sugar. We just put some sugar in a bowl as we found this is the easiest way to get the dough balls covered in sugar. 

5. Place your sugar covered dough balls onto a cookie sheet

6. Bake cookies at 375º for 8-10 minutes

7. After cookies are done baking, immediately press Dove chocolate hearts into each cookie.

8. Allow cookies to cool & serve! This recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies!










Be sure to let me know if you bake these cookies!

xoxo,