Powered by Blogger.

18th Birthday Recap

Happy Monday! I'm currently writing this post from my hotel room in Clemson, South Carolina and let me tell ya, even though I'm down south, I'm still wearing fleece sweatpants and am under the covers and still cold! Granted it's a solid 25º warmer here than up in Ohio but still, it's cold!

If you saw Friday's post then you know that I celebrated my 18th birthday on Friday! Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, it meant a lot! I kept my birthday celebrations very low key this year. After school on Friday I stopped by Starbucks to redeem my free birthday drink, nothing better than a free iced coffee to start the birthday festivities off! Friday night I went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant with my family and my grandma and grandpa. After dinner I came home and was planning on watching Breakfast at Tiffany's but sadly, it has been removed from Netflix so I ended up watching an episode of Gilmore Girls instead.

On Saturday my mom and I headed out to the mall to do a little shopping (Hello J.Crew!). After we got home from the mall I worked on some homework and then got ready to go out to dinner with some of my friends. We went to another one of my favorite restaurants and it was so much fun! None of my friends had ever been to this restaurant before but they all loved it and I know that we will definitely be going back there again!

Sunday morning my dad and I got up super early and drove down to Clemson, South Carolina! I'm going to do a Clemson recap on Wednesday so I'll wait to talk it until then!












xoxo,