Powered by Blogger.

Herringbone & Hunters

As we're getting ready to make the transition from winter to spring that also means that we're transitioning from winter clothing to spring clothing. Vest weather is almost over, although it's sad that I won't be wearing some of my favorite pieces for a few months I am so excited for short sleeves and shorts.

I had to dress up for a discussion in one of my classes and opted to wear my herringbone vest over the dress not only give it a preppy touch but also to get one last wear out of my vest for the season. I wore a simple black dress with my herringbone vest and my black Hunter rain boots as it rained all day. As much as I don't like wearing dresses to school, I really didn't mind this outfit!
















Are you as ready for spring weather as I am?

xoxo,