Powered by Blogger.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! This week went by pretty quickly for me, thank goodness. Monday & Tuesday were spent going to school early and stay after to make up tests and quizzes that I missed while I was home sick last Thursday and Friday. I am so glad to finally be over the nasty cold I had and back to feeling healthy. I don't have anything fun planned for this weekend as I am taking the ACT tomorrow morning (eek!) and then planning to get caught up on blogging. 

|Corduroy & Bow Belts|
I wore this corduroy skirt and brown bow belt for my birthday brunch this past Sunday & absolutely loved both of them! The bow belt adds such a fun touch to any outfit! 

|Fresh Flowers|
We have flowers in almost every room in our house leftover from my birthday brunch on Sunday & I love it! I love all the bright colors & the smell of them. It makes me want Spring to come so much quicker!

|Golf|
I know it's February and the weather isn't exactly the ideal weather for golf but this past week I have put a lot of time into working on my swing to improve it and work out all the kinks and I am so happy that all my hard work is beginning to pay off! I have made some big changes to my swing this past week but have stuck to them and am loving the results I'm seeing! 

What are you favorites from this past week?

xoxo,