Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Makeup Products

I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of beauty products. While I do have my go-to products that I use almost daily, I would much rather prefer to be spending my money on clothing than the newest eyeshadow palette. 

I have fairly sensitive skin and it is prone to acne which limits what brands and products I can use. I don't stick to one brand, for the most part each product is a different brand. I've used the same 6 or 7 products for a few years now and overtime they have grown to be some of my favorites. 



Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Powder: On days when my face doesn't have any breakouts, I use this instead of applying concealer. I love that it gives me coverage and doesn't make my face oily by the end of the day.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder: I began using this product about 2 years ago during the summer. I'm sure you've experienced your face being oily and it's just not a fun feeling. I use this product everyday and while it doesn't completely stop my face from becoming oily, it does a really nice job at controlling it.

Covergirl Invisible Concealer: I began using this concealer in middle school simply to cover up acne and still to this day use it for the same purpose. This provides me with just enough coverage without looking caked on my face.


Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara: I didn't start wearing mascara until the end of my freshman year of high school. I never saw the point of it but man oh man was I wrong. If I could only wear one beauty product each day it would hands down be mascara! Especially this one from Covergirl, it makes my eyelashes look bolder and in turn makes me look more awake! It's a win-win situation!

Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Highlighter: I received this tiny sample of highlighter in a Sephora birthday gift and really love it! I typically use it on the inner corners of my eyes as it makes me look more awake!

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette: One of my friends gifted me this eyeshadow palette for my birthday last year and it's the only eyeshadow I use! The colors are neutrals which is perfect because I always aim for a very natural makeup look! If you're searching for a good eyeshadow palette with basic colors, I would definitely recommend this one!


Estée Lauder Lipstick- Tiramisu: This lipstick was a gift from my mom and it's my all-time favorite lipstick! The color is so natural yet looks so nice against my rather pale skin. I'm very hit or miss with lipsticks and this one was definitely a huge hit with me!


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: I've been using these makeup remover wipes for several years now as I have found that they are one of the few brands that A) removes all of my makeup and B) doesn't irritate my skin. I use these everyday before I get in the shower and never have to worry about any of makeup still being left on. 

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer: I have rather pale skin so whenever I want to look like I have some color, I'll apply this moisturizer. The results are very subtle but just enough to make me appear not so pale. 

Cetaphil Face Lotion: Especially during the winter my face gets super dry and this Cetaphil face lotion keeps my skin super moisturized. I apply it every morning before I put my makeup on and every night after I have taken my makeup off and washed my face. It's a true lifesaver in this cold weather.

What are your favorite makeup products?

xoxo,