Powered by Blogger.

Friday Favorites

TGIF! Although I only had a 3 day school week thanks to a snow day on Tuesday I am oh so excited for the weekend! I don't have anything too exciting planned just a lot of golf practice and I'm hoping to get fully caught back up on blogging. I've been working on updating the blog design and am hoping to get everything smoothed out and looking the way I want it to!


|Bright Colors|
I'm so ready for Spring and warmer, sunnier weather. As much as I appreciate a snow day here and there I am a warm weather person and prefer to be in my Jack Rogers and Lilly Pulitzer shift dresses. I'm ready to trade in my hot chocolates for lemonade and to be able to golf outside! Anybody else feel the same?

 |J.Crew Pajama Pants|
I picked up this pair of pajama pants from the J.Crew clearance rack a few weeks ago & boy oh boy do I love them! They are so comfortable and they're still warm without being too warm! If you're on the look-out for some new pajamas definitely be sure to check out J.Crew!

|Ballcaps & Rainboots|
It's no secret that I LOVE my Hunter's and recently I have loving pairing a ballcap with my outfit! It gives an outfit such a casual feel and not to mention is perfect for bad hair days! This Southern Hat is my new favorite and I already know it's going to be one of my go-to's the Spring & Summer!

What are your favorites from this past week?

xoxo,