Powered by Blogger.

November Recap: Let's Catch Up!

Oh my goodness gracious, how is it already December!? Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Part of me is ready to switch from neutrals to tartan plaid and holiday outfits but the other half of me is wishing that I didn't have to trade in my booties for bean boots so quickly.
 
This is my second-to-last monthly recap post of 2015, how scary and exciting is that!? Looking back on the month of November here's what you might have missed...
 
 

Instagram

 
An L.L. Bean store just opened at the outdoor shopping mall in my city so my grandparents & I ventured down to look around the store. Outside the store is a giant bean boot & without a doubt, I had to take a picture with it!

This scarf was my go-to scarf this past month! The gorgeous green and navy combination made it the perfect addition to throw on with some cardigans and rain boots on rainy days to create the perfect warm, cozy & comfy outfit!

Even in November the weather was nice enough that I could wear my monogrammed athletic shorts one last time! Want to snag a pair for yourself? Check out Moscato & Monograms!

Northern Prepster: Behind the Scenes

I love the holidays & I love blogging and I'm going to strive for having posts go up each day this holiday season. Have suggestions or something you want to see? Let me know in the comments or send me an email (contact info under contact tab)!

 
Are you ready for the holidays?
 
xoxo,