Powered by Blogger.

Must-See Holiday Movies

Hooray for the holidays finally arriving and hooray for the Christmas movies that come with them. Christmas movies are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine and I will always be down with watching ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas or whatever movie is playing on the Hallmark channel. I've already spent a fair amount of time watching some movies and know that I'll watch many more as we get closer and closer to Christmas.
 
I love putting a movie on and watching it as my family & I decorate the Christmas tree or bake cookies and my friends and I are even planning to get together and watch some after we finish exams! While I'm down with watching almost any Christmas movie, I do have my favorites and it just wouldn't be the holiday season without watching them!

 
 
 
What are your must-see holiday movies?
 
xoxo,