Powered by Blogger.

Bean Boots & Herringbone

This past weekend my family and I went down to the Christmas tree farm to pick out our tree for this year. We've had an artificial tree for the past 12 years but we ended up getting rid of that because it was getting old and the lights were starting to be a pain to deal with. This year we opted to head down to a tree farm and cut down the tree ourselves. 

I was hoping there would be snow because I think tree farms in the snow are oh so photogenic and pretty but I guess the sunny and 50 degree temps weren't too bad to deal with (especially since we spent over an hour walking around because we are so indecisive). 

I purchased my herringbone vest about a year ago and I am pretty sure that I will live in it these next few weeks, as I did this time last year. I love to pair a red sweater or shirt underneath the vest because I think it's just so fun for the holiday season. Since we were walking through a rather wet & muddy field, I opted for my bean boots and I grew to appreciate them even more as they kept my feet warm, but also dry. I'm convinced that it's near impossible to not get a good picture of bean boots, especially when paired with J.Crew camp socks! 















vest | shirt similar | boots | socks | peacoat similar


What will you be wearing a lot this holiday season?

xoxo,