Powered by Blogger.

Northern Prepster Turns 1!

I can now truly say that time sure flies when you're having fun. Exactly one year ago today I created this blog. Fast forward to today and never in a million years would have imagined I would be where I am today.

Going back and reading my first few posts it's amazing to see how much I've grown over the past year. My first few posts are shaky but I feel as though my current posts are solid and readers can easily relate to and use the information I am providing.

Long story short, Northern Prepster is now 1 year old and I can't even begin to thank everyone who has contributed to my blog's success over the past year. Blogging has lead me to meeting so many great people & being able to interact with several fantastic companies. Blogging has created so much for me and I am excited to see where I'll go in the next year.

So to everyone who has followed, retweeted, favorited, liked & commented, Thank You & cheers to another year of blogging!
 
xoxo,