Powered by Blogger.

The Summer of Songs

Summer is finally here {thank goodness} and to celebrate today I've rounded up my favorite songs into one blog post for y'all in hopes that you'll be able to add some of these songs to your summer playlists. As always leave your post requests and comments below and without farther delay, let's get into it.

1. Oblivion ~The Indians

this song is in fact from The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack and I absolutely love this song, no farther explanation is needed. click here to listen to the song :) 
2. Let Me In ~Grouplove

once again this song is from The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack and I like this song because it's really easy to dance to and it's just an overall upbeat and happy song. click here to watch the music video :)
3. Best Shot ~Birdy {Bonus Track}

shocker, shocker this is once again from The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack. click here to listen to the song :)
4. All I Want ~Kodaline

The Fault in Our Stars... again. click here to listen :)
5. Skinny Love ~Birdy

I adore Birdy, her voice is wonderful and I absolutely adore this song. click here to listen :)

 
Stay Classy :)
 

~Northern Prepster~