Powered by Blogger.

Brunch at the Brekkie Shack

It's no secret around here that I adore brunch. No matter if it's Sunday brunch or an impromptu Wednesday brunch, I will never turn down a chance to grab a bite to eat. I'm not a big breakfast gal and I'm equally not a huge lunch fan but if you combine them together, I'm in. So what I'm saying is, if you ain't talking brunch, I don't wanna talk at all ;)


Brekkie Shack is a new-to-me brunch spot located in the Grandview Yard here in Columbus, Ohio. As if the aesthetically pleasing interior decor isn't enough, the food is delicious and the beverages are sure to leave you refreshed, whether that's with an iced coffee, a pop (yes, I said pop, not soda) or just some simple water, Brekkie Shack has it all. 

I opted for the avocado toast & an iced coffee, both of which were FANTASTIC. The avocado toast comes with two huge (seriously, look at the picture above, those puppies were THICK) pieces of toast, would definitely recommend sharing this. Or just show up really hungry. My mom had the egg sandwich & an iced cafe mocha which she also enjoyed. It's safe to say that the Brekkie Shack will be seeing more of me during this next half of summer. 






xoxo,
Ri