Powered by Blogger.

Moscato & Monograms

A little over a month ago, the company Moscato & Monograms reached out to me and asked if I would like to style a few of their pieces. I gladly accepted as I knew their products would fit perfectly with my style and my blog. I chose to style their Monogrammed Athletic Shorts, Monogrammed Pullover Rain Jacket, & the Monogrammed Purse. Since all three items were being embroidered with my monogram, I expected it to be a while before I received my package. I was pleasantly surprised to see my package had arrived way earlier than expected. I eagerly opened the box and was SO happy with how everything turned out.

The monogramming is done beautifully and the quality of the jacket, shorts & bag are phenomenal! I order the rain jacket in a size medium which is big on me but it allows me to layer underneath on those chilly fall days. The monogrammed athletic shorts I also ordered in a size medium and are a perfect fit! The monogrammed purse is GIANT and holds everything I could ever need! I think it would make a perfect school bag or great for a road trip or carryon bag!

Make sure you Like Moscato & Monograms on Facebook and follow them on Instagram (@MoscatoAndMonograms)!

The weather today was absolutely perfect, sunny & perfect fall temps! I took advantage of this great weather and called up my two friends to come along and photograph how I styled these three pieces! Enjoy!

|monogrammed athletic shorts|

 

 


 
 
 
|monogrammed pullover rain jacket|
 
 


 


 
 
 
 
|monogrammed purse|
 
 










 




 
 
A very big thank you to Moscato & Monograms for sending me these wonderful products! I can't wait to continue to wear them throughout the seasons! Another thank you to Rachel & Jenna for being my photographers today!
 
xoxo,