Powered by Blogger.

June Recap: Let's Catch Up!

I can't believe it's already July & summer is already halfway gone. June seems like it flew by. From lots of golf tournaments to weekend trips to blogging milestones, June was a great month. Today I'll looking back on my most popular Instagram photos & talking about what's going on with Northern Prepster & what's on my radar!

Instagram

 Family friends of ours saw this while on their vacation & sent it to me, it was too cute not to post & it quickly became my most liked photo.
Don't you just love how bright this photo is?! My moms new phone case, my new blog planning journal, and our Lilly necklace made for the perfect photo to help brighten up a rainy day.
 
 
 

Northern Prepster: Behind the Scenes

1000 Followers?!

Oh my goodness, I never thought I would be able to say this, I reached 1,000 followers on Instagram! I am beyond thrilled (& a tad shocked) that over 1,000 people, bloggers, & companies enjoy my photos and have decided to follow along as I share snaps of my life. I really can't say it enough, THANK YOU to everyone who is supporting me! It's amazing to see how much my blog & myself have grown over the year since I created this blog & the Instagram. I have nothing more to say but THANK YOU!
 

What's on my Radar

My family & I are getting ready for our vacation next week & I could not be more excited. I am ready to get away and relax before gearing up for golf try-outs next month. As always, you can follow me on all my social medias to keep up with me on my trip. My VSCOgrid is updated daily while on trips so if you'd like to see photos that don't always make it onto Instagram, make you sure you follow me there!
 
 
 
 
xoxo,