Powered by Blogger.

Fashion Finds {H&M}

I have a serious problem when it comes to spending my money, especially on anything navy. I think a lot of bloggers have that problem. We have to frequently post outfit pictures and nobody likes to see repeated items over & over again.

I paid a visit to my local H&M yesterday just to look around and see if anything jumped out at me. I was on the look for basic shirts that could be styled with chinos in the summer and jeans & boots in the fall. While I didn't have much look finding basic, versatile tops, I did find a lot of navy items. I ended up purchasing this top as well as a few one-shoulder bikini tops as they were only $4! Upon returning home I went online & find a few other items that fit into the dark blue/navy color scheme that I've linked below as well as given you a photo of each item.


I purchased the boat-neck top as I fell in love with the gold buttons on the shoulders and the sleeves. I think this will be so cute with white jeans and a pair of Jacks in the fall. The chambray dress is too cute, I purchased a shirt dress similar to this one. The striped shorts gave off a nautical vibe and would be perfect for a day on the water. The scalloped bikini is actually black but it was too cute not to include. (I mean, come on, it's scalloped!).

What color do you find yourself constantly buying?
 
xoxo,