Powered by Blogger.

Sophomore Year: ✓

Somebody play Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer because oh man, I'm halfway there.

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I'm 50% of the way done with college and that I will never be considered an underclassman ever again.

Sophomore year was one for the books, not only did I find "my people" (which you can read all about HERE) but I also had an amazing year academically, so all in all, it was a good year. From living in my sorority house, to weekend roadtrips to so many fun places (Charleston, Greenville, Atlanta, Edisto Island, & Oriental, NC) and everything in between, USC sure did treat me well.

I could go on and on about how much fun I had this year but instead of writing a novel in this one post, I opted to share some of my favorite photos from the year. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

Sophomore year, thank you for everything, I loved every minute of you and will cherish the memories made forever. Junior year, hey there, I'm ready for you, let's see if you can live up to my sophomore year.

























xoxo,
Ri