Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Beauty Products

Being a full-time college student, makeup isn't something that I wear everyday. If I'm being honest, it's mostly because I'm just too tired to wake up in time to actually put more than some mascara on before heading off to class. 

That being said, I do have a couple favorite products that I always gravitate towards when I do wear makeup. As always, I'll link to all the products shown below in case you're wanting to try any of these products out for yourself! To shop the products, just click the bolded product name!





Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation
I came across this product because my roommate, Sophie, uses this foundation and it also looked so good & lasted all day so I caved over winter break and bought it for myself and wow! This foundation   never looks caked on, lasts me all day & night, and really does keep my skin looking matte. It's also not a bad price for a foundation compared to higher end brands.

Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Powder
I've been using this powder for almost a year now and love it! Especially when paired with the foundation I talked about above, my face is left looking matte all day and this product hasn't caused me to break out which I've found to be a problem with other matte powders.






Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
I received this eyeshadow palette for Christmas and I love it! I'm not one to go for a very bold eye so I really like that this palette has a lot of warm & light tones so it still looks like I have eye shadow on but it isn't very dramatic or bold. This palette is definitely worth the price, in my opinion!



Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
This mascara is hands down my favorite drugstore mascara! It is waterproof so it lasts all day and makes my eyes look so much bigger and more awake (a true blessing as a sleep-deprived college student). I would 10/10 recommend this mascara if you're looking for a cheap mascara that still has a big effect on your makeup look.



Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Mauvin' on Up
This is one of my go-to nail polish colors because it's a very subtle pink but it isn't too light to the point where you have to hold your hand right up to your eye to tell you're wearing nail polish. If I don't have white nail polish on then you can almost bet that I'll have this shade on!



Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray & Cucumber and Green Tea Spray
I also was introduced to these products by my roommate and after hearing her rave about these two facial sprays when I was home over winter break I headed to Ulta and picked them up for myself. I always spray the rosewater one on before applying my makeup and then I'll use the cucumber & green tea spray at night after I've taken my makeup off and washed my face.



What are your favorite beauty products?

xoxo,