Powered by Blogger.

May Recap: Let's Catch Up!

Hooray for June & Summertime! I am so, so happy to announce that I am officially on summer break & done with sophomore year! As fun and exciting sophomore year was, I am in much need of a break. This summer I am excited to be back to blogging on a regular basis & taking several fun trips with friends & family! As I say in all my recap posts, today I'm going to be sharing my most popular Instagram photos, favorite quote, and talking about what has been going on behind the scenes of Northern Prepster!

Instagram

 The weather was so nice this day that I was able to work outside. I enjoyed blogging in the sunshine & using my giant Lilly Pulitzer tumbler that my friend got me! (S/O to you Lauren)
Clearly when I was packing up my bag for exams, I was ready for summer & all the bright colors it has in store!
 
 
Quotes

"always find a reason to laugh. it may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years"

Northern Prepster: Behind the Scenes

800 Followers?!
It makes me so happy to look back on each monthly recap and see how much this blog has grown! Like I always say when I reach a new following, I am beyond thrilled that 800 people, bloggers, and companies enjoy my photos and have decided to follow along which is why I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who is supporting me! In about two weeks it will be one year since I started my blog's Instagram account it truly amazes me how much I've grown in a single year. So thank you all, you guys are the Real MVP's ;)

VSCOcam
(Sidenote: Yes, I know I've talked about my VSCOgrid for the past three months but I like sharing it with you guys)
If you're not already, you should hop on over & check out my VSCOgrid. Especially now that I'm on summer break, I'll be posting on my grid a lot and if you'd like to follow me on my adventure to the Greenbrier later this month you should definitely check it out.

A Glimpse at my Life

Usually this is where I share photos from the past month but since I have so many, I'm dedicating tomorrow's post to sharing photos from a week in May so make sure you check back tomorrow to check it out!

 How was your May?
 
xoxo,