Powered by Blogger.

A Week in My Life

Usually I wouldn't be sharing photos from a week in my life because, well, my weeks are usually pretty boring. However, these past few weeks have been very exciting. With school finishing up & the weather being great, these past few weeks were nothing short of fabulous (minus exams). I hope you enjoy this photo dump from my past few weeks!



Friday evening my friends (Lauren & Anne) and I ventured out to get some frozen yogurt & talk about out upcoming trip to The Greenbrier in West Virginia. It was so nice outside that we ate our yogurt outside and obviously, I was standing up to take this photo :) 
 Okay, this has some explaining that goes along with it. I have been talking about wanting a Selfie Stick since last November so Lauren went out and bought me one as a late birthday present (my birthday is in January but I haven't gotten around to hosting a party, oops). I'm constantly joking about wanting a selfies stick and since we are getting ready to take a trip to the Greenbrier, they got me a selfies stick to take a bunch of photos & videos with while we're there. It's basically a cheaper alternative to a GoPro ;)

To clarify, I do not have a car which is why I'm constantly riding around with these two :)

Monday was Memorial Day so my family roasted s'mores that night since the weather was so nice. I took it upon myself to tie bows on the marshmallow skewers to add to the festivity (& it made for a cute Instagram photo)
 Mini Bundt cakes from my grandma since the following Saturday was my mom's birthday (Happy belated birthday Mama Prepster :)
 Friday was my last day of normal classes before heading into exam week & since my younger brother was in Chicago for a school trip my parents & I went to my favorite restaurant where we were able to sit outside. Not only were we celebrating me surviving sophomore year, but we also celebrated mom's birthday too.
(ps. my top is from TJmaxx)

 There happens to be a cupcake shop right next door to the restaurant so I popped in there to grab a few cupcakes to take home with us. I thought the little dining area inside was too cute not to snap a few pictures. When the owner of the shop asked what I was doing I had to reply with "oh, sorry, I'm a blogger & I think this set-up is super cute" #bloggerproblems
 Mmm, pepperoni flatbread pizza. Yes, it was delicious.
 Although I had just gotten us some cupcakes, we still ordered this Blondie brownie that was topped with vanilla ice-cream, smoked bacon & espresso sauce. It was amazing!
This past Sunday we headed to the local ice cream store to get some ice cream as we said goodbye to my Nana before she heads out to Montana for the summer.
 
 
Would you like to see more posts like this? Let me know in the comments below!
 
xoxo,