Powered by Blogger.

April Recap: Let's Catch Up!

Happy May to everyone (even though it's been may for 9 days already, oops) & cheers to Spring weather being in full swing. My apologies for being M.I.A. for almost a month (double oops) but I am excited to say that I have tons of fun and new posting coming soon! As with all of my recap posts, today I'm going to be sharing my most popular Instagram photos, favorite Pinterest pins, and talking about what has been going on behind the scenes of Northern Prepster!
 
Instagram
 

Surprise, surprise a Lilly for Target photo was my #1 photo of the month. No need to explain the items in the photo because I'm sure you've seen hundreds of photos & posts about the collaboration.
 

Confession: I didn't actually wear this outfit on Easter. I had this planned out and when I went to put it on 5 minutes prior to leaving for brunch, it just didn't look right. Panic mode set in as I had 5 minutes to find something easter-y to wear. Moral of the story: try on your outfit in advance instead of 5 minutes before departure.
 
 
Pinterest
If any of you follow me on my VSCO (more on that later) then you know that this quote is in my bio! This honestly makes me so happy and if I had a beach house this would definitely be hanging in my bedroom!
 
 
Northern Prepster: Behind the Scenes
 
Even More Exciting Instagram News
Very early into April I hit 700 followers on Instagram! Like I always say when I reach a new following amount, I am beyond thrilled that 700 people and companies and bloggers enjoy my photos and have decided to follow along which is why, again, I'd like to thank everyone who is following & supporting me and leaving such positive and thoughtful comments on my photos! Hooray for Instagram friends!
 
VSCOcam
 As I said last month, I've taken a huge liking to the app VSCOcam and I am very happy with how my VSCO grid looks. I try my best to keep my photos looking nice and well-edited and I believe my VSCO grid reflects that. If you'd like to follow along you can follow me here: rileycarp.vsco.co
 

A Glimpse at my Life

Now that school is getting ready to end and the weather has been beautiful, you can either find me writing a paper or outside at the golf course. I know that finals are coming up soon for most & I'm planning on sharing an exam tips post later this week!

Since I don't have much else to say I'll just share some photos from this past month!







 
How was your April?
 
xoxo,