Powered by Blogger.

Vacation OOTD's + Vacation Pictures


 Hey y'all! As mentioned in yesterdays post today I'm going to share a few of my favorite outfits I wore while on vacation. Hope y'all enjoy!

This outfit was featured on an earlier post but I'll show y'all again.
Top {Cynthia Rowley} Buttercup Shorts {Lilly Pulitzer}

This isn't much of the outfit but rather me showing off my cupcakes :)

This outfit was featured on my Instagram {@northprepster}
Top {Ralph Lauren} Shorts {Ralph Lauren} Shoes (not pictured) {Target}

Sadly our last day on the island was full of storms so we decided to hit the outlet malls & my all time favorite store, Palmetto Moon :)
T-Shirt {Palmetto Moon} Shorts {Nike} Shoes {Nike} Purse {Tommy Hilfiger}

Of course I had to return to my cupcake shop one last time and who wouldn't take a photo of these :)
In case y'all were wondering the flavors are {front row} Moon Pie, Sweet Carolina, Moon Pie {bottom row} Classic Chocolate w/Vanilla frosting, and Classic Chocolate w/chocolate frosting

Later that day my mom and I hit up the Lilly signature shop where I scored a Hilton Head Vineyard Vines hat and the last Lobstah Roll tumbler in stock!

To bad this guy wasn't for sale :(
Top {Cynthia Rowley} Shorts {Vineyard Vines}

Sorry, had to pose with the Lilly banner :)

And to prove how bad the storms were that day I posed with the storm over the ocean.

 
I hope y'all enjoyed this post and stay tuned for a possible photo shoot coming later this week!

 
Stay Classy!

{rCg}